Please vote for my essay! The scholarship is won by most votes, so I really need those votes! Thank you so so much!
10 Movies This Child of the ’80s Wants Her Kids to Learn From - source (Huffington Post)
1. Each of us is a brain, an athlete, a basket case, a princess and a criminal. (The Breakfast Club)
2. The world is full of guys. Don’t be a guy; be a man. (Say Anything)
3. Your mom and dad were young and clueless and angst-ridden once, too. (Back to the Future)
4. Sometimes awesome people might “live to like you,” and you might not feel the same way. That’s OK. (Pretty in Pink)
5. No matter what anybody tells you, words and ideas can change the world. (Dead Poets Society)
6. Life moves pretty fast. If you don’t stop and look around once in a while, you could miss it. (Ferris Bueller’s Day Off)
7. Say “bless you” when someone sneezes. (Singles)
8. We are all Goonies. (The Goonies)
9. I’ll be right here. (E.T.: The Extraterrestrial)
10. Never go in against a Sicilian when death is on the line. (The Princess Bride)
Using the word Boing!, demonstrate bad times for Viagra to kick in.